Reviewed by 124,000 customers
NooCube brain supplements is a cognitive booster whose research took skilled neurologist decades to complete. Years of researching was done to find high-quality elements that are safe yet powerful just to achieve that perfect mix and come up with an amazing mind booster.
A lot of time was put into clinical trials to generate the wanted effect. And now, it is available to us. The smart pill called NooCube.
How Does It Work?
One might wonder what exactly does NooCube do?
Have you ever tried feeling sluggish in your work output? Times when you feel like your brain isn’t really quick enough for a task?
NooCube can take you to a mental state of clarity and heightened focus.
With these improved abilities, your cognitive mind is, simply put, upgraded.You are much more aware of everything, react faster with what is happening around you, and get a clear focus on anything you do.
With NooCube in your body, your brain will be quick enough for whatever it is you need to do.
Ingredients alone and the time it took to research and test these drugs, should be enough to prove that this is a well–thought of drug. They even found out a way to which is commonly found in almost all supplements, and still keep you alert. They believe that even though caffeine is very capable of keeping you on your toes, they don’t help you become productive at all.
Excluding them from the recipe is actually a smart move, since they are known to produce anxiety too. Without caffeine, you can avoid unnecessary jitters that only draw you away from what you need to do.
First in the list is the Alpha GPC
- Acetylcholine is a chemical stimulant that carry messages to and from different brain cells. They support the brain’s ability to concentrate, learn and memorize, gaining the name learning neurotransmitters. Alpha GPC multiplies the acetylcholine levels in our brain, therefore boosting its abilities as listed above. Clinical studies display its effectiveness in boosting cognitive functions that it can probably treat Alzheimer’s.
The second ingredient listed is Huperzine A
- Acetylcholine is broken down by what we call acetylcholinesterase (AChE) that might have adverse effects to our goal. To counteract that, NooCube uses Huperzine A extracted from a moss plant. This ingredient functions to inhibit acetylcholinesterase which cuts back the AChE activity. That’s not even the best part. Aside from limiting the (AChE), it also helps in the production of acetylcholine.
The third ingredient is recognized as cat’s claw
- These are ingredients found in the Amazon forest, a vine likewise, called Uncaria tomentosa. They help on the production of antioxidants that cleanse our bodies from toxins. Likewise, they also protect our cells from being damaged. Toxins are destructive elements that target cells and cause deterioration to our cognitive abilities. Through cat’s claw, NooCube helps prevent this destruction, especially during old age. It is believed that Cat’s claw can help avert Parkinson’s disease.
Fourth in the list are bacopa monnieri
- This Indian herb holds bacosides, elements that aid in reviving deteriorated neurons. Moreover, they stimulate nerve growth. These functions bolster the connection of neurons in our brain which is necessary for our mental health and cognitive performance. If our neurons are impaired, they cause significant slow down in our brain’s mental processes.
Oat Straw is the fifth important ingredient
- NooCube, being a drug of the new age, includes Avena Sativa or commonly known as oat straw, in their formula. According to folk medicine used during the middle ages, these wild green oak extracts boost our brains. They build up alpha-2 waves that are naturally produced from the occipital lobe when we experience wakefulness. Alpha 2 waves help in treating inflamed arteries. Ingesting oat straw tricks the body into thinking your arteries are inflamed thus, improving its production. Ergo, there is a healthier blood flow supplying more oxygen to our brain.
Sixth in the list is L–theanine
- This is a type of amino acid, which is responsible in helping you relax but let you stay alert. They help alleviate stress and at the same time spark your neurotransmitters in order to work.
Last but not the least, L-Tyrosine
- This is another form of amino acid used in NooCube for its role in the production of two neurotransmitters. They help increase dopamine, chemicals that supports your body’s learning skills, attention to your surroundings, body movement, and your emotional responses. L-Tyrosine generates noradrenaline, sometimes call norepinephrine and widely known as the “stress hormones”. These are produced by our bodies in response to stress that assists us during situations where we need to think clearly.
During the year 2011, volunteers then were given l-theanin extracts with green tea for 16 full weeks. These have shown both improved attention and memory functions. Test with l-tyrosine on the other hand, enhanced the brain’s capacity for jumping from one topic to another. They’ve proven a one can have a quicker mind with the help of L-tyrosine.
All of these powerful ingredients are brought together to create NooCube and are important for its effectiveness. Basically, with all these in one pill, NooCube becomes a stimulator for four of the most important neurotransmitters responsible for making our brains work.
Why Do People Take NooCube?
Everybody wants to be better. NooCube helps us become an improved version of ourselves. When you go to work, your concentration will improve. You won’t easily forget things. You’ll have heightened awareness, making you perceptive of things around you.
You might think everything is too good to be true. It must have some side effects. Every drug affects our body albeit differently. NooCube is ultimately and organic supplement.
With years of research behind it, NooCube has striven to minimize side-effects for our safety. First thing to do when you decide to take the supplement is to ease yourself in. Take small doses in the beginning to test if you are allergic or sensitive to the drug. If you are confident that you can take the drug, then you can take higher doses. From the time NooCube was released for consumption, the only thing users have complained about are stomach aches.
How to Take The Pills?
When you finally decide to try the supplement, you will need to remember these instructions. Each bottle sold contains 60pills of NooCube. These should be ingested during breakfast every morning. As advised to help avoid side-effects, go slow. A pill a day should start you off, then when your body has adjusted, you can gradually increase the number along the way. You can go up 3 to 4 pills a day when you think your body can accommodate that many.
Among these numbers of advantages, there are some difficulties to be had with NooCube. There are two actually. One, it isn’t cheap. . Regular dosage of 2 pills per day will last this only a month. Aside from that, you can’t buy the product anywhere. It’s only sold through their online shop. This makes availability a bit difficult.
The Bottom Line
Conclusively, NooCube is one of the best there is when it comes to nootropics. When matched with other drugs, NooCube has always shown substantial benefits. With the way we live today, we need to be more of everything. We need to be able to cope with stress, tiredness, pressure. Most of the time, what we eat cannot give us enough nourishment that can optimize our brain function, making everything hard.
Want to be greater than what you already are? Two of these a day will surely give you the lift you need to become more productive, more efficient, more creative and basically a better version of yourself. Are you not abe to handle stress that much? This can help you relieve stress. NooCube, definitely elevates the quality of life. It’s the pill without limits, the pill with endless possibilities.